Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bergmeijer
    Participant
      • SWE-073
      • Årsmodell: 1979

Hello Omega lovers,

I am the proud owner of S 73 (1979) and keep her in Siracusa, Sicily (year-round sailing!). It has a chemical toilet and I would like to replace it with a manual pump WC in the front cabin on port side. Can anyone advise on installation instructions, including the position of the seacocks? Thanks!

Lars Reutergårdh
      Administratör
        • Raffel
        • SWE-227
        • Årsmodell: 1981

Hi Mike, Nice with yachts world wide. Pls send me your e-mail, and I’ll try to supply some photos.
        Enjoy your day!

Michael Bergmeijer
        Participant
          • SWE-073
          • Årsmodell: 1979

Dear Lars, Thanks for your help. My email address is michaelbergmeijer@gmail.com

Cheers, Mike

Ernst Reutergårdh
          Administratör
            • Raffel
            • SWE-227

Hi you all. I’d just like to point out that the old webpage did not have a forum threading with images, thus emailing picture was the only way.

As you all can see now, I only moved the comments and created topics instead in able to deploy this new webpage.

I’d gladly like you to keep the discussions with attachments on these threads to make it accessible for all members on this forum.

@Michael, I’ll talk to Lars and see if he can supply you some photos on this thread.

Ernst Reutergårdh
            Administratör
              • Raffel
              • SWE-227

Hi again Mike,

Apologies for the late reply.

I’ll attach some images of a manual toilet installed in an Omega 28.

Please note that there’s no waste tank connected in this solution.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Replacement of chemical toilet to manual one’ is closed to new replies.
            Scroll to Top